Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fan/Not a Fan

Simba is not a fan of cold weather. He was sleeping on the bed yesterday and I wanted to make it before Matt's cousin came over. After I pulled the sheets over Simba, I uncovered him and he buried himself back under the covers.



I am a fan of the dice game LRC. Our friends had a group of people over last night to play. We each brought $3 and the winner got to take home the pot. I was the winner! We played a second round, but just with chips for fun and Matt won that game. I was kicking myself for not wanting to play for cash again! I tend to have horrible luck, so for Matt and I to both win we were seriously considering going to play the lottery last night or making a quick trip to Vegas! :)



The stack of ones I won.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many ones in the pile??? Looks like more than a few! Your friends won't want you and Matt to play again. :)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Go to Vegas, but make sure you're back by Friday!

Kelli said...

You can come take me out to lunch now! =)