Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lisa's Baby Shower

I went to Tallahassee Friday because Lisa was having a baby shower Saturday morning. I was glad that it was Erik's Friday off so he could watch Kayleigh while Lisa and I went to get pedicures. Mom and Barbara (our aunt) got in around 4 pm Friday afternoon and we were able to spend time together and Lisa made baked ziti for dinner. Yum!

The shower Saturday morning was very nice. I'm still saying I would have won the "guess the number of diapers" game if I hadn't seen the box of diapers and changed my answer. My first answer was 84 and then I changed it to 127. There were 83 diapers in the box. Oh well. Mom won the "name the baby animal" game, so it may have looked fishy if I won the other game.

I came back to Jacksonville Saturday because tomorrow is my first day back to work. Where did the summer go?

Silly shower pictures



More shower pictures



P.S. - Tile pictures are coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were some random pictures in the first set! Cute ones in the 2nd!! :)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I thought I deleted the "food good" picture! You're bad.