Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Tile Pictures....FINALLY!

After spending weeks trying to find a tile that we both liked, Matt and I had it installed about 2 weeks ago. It was my last week of summer vacation. I spend most of the time in the room with the cats while the tile guys were putting it all in. I checked up on them and take pictures. We had to let the grout cure over night and then we had to seal the tile and let that dry over night and then I went back to school, so it's just taken us a while to get everything put away. We had our Bible study group over for dinner last night to show off the tile. Here are some before and after pictures!

3 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

It looks great!!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

That's even prettier than you described. What a nice, bright change.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

That looks great! Enjoy your new tile!