Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Villacampa Visit

One thing that I wanted to do this summer was to go to Mobile to visit Nick, Robyn and Taylor. They moved into their house last year and mom and Lisa were able to visit them during their spring break, but both times my spring break was different from theirs. I was looking forward to seeing the house, but really to see everyone. I picked Lisa and Kayleigh up in Tallahassee Friday afternoon and we drove to Mobile, making it there a few minutes before Nick got home from work. Saturday we put swimsuits on the girls and went to an outdoor mall where they have a fountain that the kids can play in. I think I saw a few adults with swimsuits on, but they didn't go in the water. The girls had a great time and it was so fun watching them play. We went to church Sunday and Nick picked up Little Ceaser's pizza for lunch. We stayed a little while longer before heading back to Lisa's. I stayed at the Eikeland's Sunday night so Lisa could get up and go to her doctor's office to take her glucose/diabetes test and I stayed home and watched Kayleigh. Kayleigh actually slept the whole time, so I guess Lisa could have just left her at home even if I didn't stay. I'm kidding!

3 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Fun times!

Anonymous said...

Cute little girls! I know they had fun together and I'm glad you got to see Nick and Robyn's home.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Thanks again for coming to visit us! We had fun!