Saturday, February 28, 2015

Catie is 11 months!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my baby girl will be 1 next month.  She is such a sweet, happy girl.  We keep thinking she's going to start walking because she cruises all over the place and will walk if you hold her hands, but she's not ready to let go and walk on her own.

Catie has 6 teeth now.  Her other top 3 finally came in!!  It's cute to see them, but you can really only see them when she's laughing.

Catie loves to play peek-a-boo.  It does help keep her entertained when I change her.  When I ask "How big is Catie?" she puts her hands up in the air.  I love it!

We have Catie's 1 year birthday pictures scheduled in a couple of weeks.  I'm looking forward to it because I love Robbie and Alex's pictures.  Hopefully the boys will cooperate a little more than they did back in October and we can get a better family picture.  But I really want a cute one of Catie.  Not that it will be too hard to do. :)

A cute video of Catie playing.  I don't know why my phone kept focusing and unfocusing.



Catie in the car.



Pictures!

1 week


1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months


No comments: