Thursday, December 18, 2014

Visit with Santa

Robbie said a while ago that he wanted to see Santa.  This is a complete 180 from previous years when he would barely even look at Santa when we walked by (though he still wanted to keep his eye on him!).  Alex and Robbie are both out of school now and Matthew was able to meet us at the mall.  The wait wasn't too bad and it helped that my friend Amber and Robbie's best friend Xavier were there, too.  (That was a totally unplanned surprise!)

I feel like these pictures sum up our kids pretty nicely.  Robbie was super excited to see Santa.  Alex is shy and we had to carry him up to sit with Santa.  And Catie is in the beginning stages of separation anxiety.

Robbie - Yay, I'm so excited to see Santa!
Alex - Do I have to sit here?
Catie - Where'd you go, Mommy?






Alex - Am I done yet?


Yes, yes you are, Alex!


No comments: