Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Robbie's Christmas Chapel

Today was Robbie's school Christmas chapel.  Matthew was able to take some time off to join me.  Alex and Catie were in Mom to Mom childcare.  It was nice not having to worry about them.

I asked Robbie a few times in the last couple of days if he was going to sing with his friends on stage.  He said he was and that they practiced being on stage.  I couldn't help but remember the last time we were on stage, for Catie's dedication, and he said it was scary.  Robbie did great!  After he was done he was able to come sit with us for the rest of the chapel.

Here are the 3 songs they did:

I love that Robbie looks right at the camera.  And the smile on his face at the end is priceless!  I really didn't know I was such a bad camera-person, though



I scanned the stage just to see all of the kids.  There are 4 PK3 classes.







No comments: