Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Catie is 5 months old!!!!!

Time is going by too fast!  I know I say this all the time, but I can't believe that Catie is another month older and another month cuter!  I can't imagine how cute she'll be when she finally starts sleeping through the night...ha!

She had a great 5  month birthday.  This morning I took the kids to MOSH.  We met a couple of our friends there.  I think the boys had a great time, though Alex was a little nervous at the beginning.  I don't think he knew what to think about the big mouth you had to walk through to go in one way or the dark "underwater" exhibit to go in the other way.  He felt much better when we got through there and met up with friends.  After spending some time there we went out to lunch.

My aunt Barbara and uncle Jack drove up today, so we went out to dinner with them.  We tried a new Mexican restaurant that was a hit.  Today is Barbara's birthday and you can't have a birthday without ice cream, so we took them to Sweet Frog to get some frozen yogurt.  The boys love Sweet Frog!  I had a candle that we put in Barbara's ice cream and (some of us) sang "Happy Birthday."  It was so nice to visit with just them.  Usually there's lots of other family members around and it's crazy, so tonight was nice.  And they paid for our dinner and dessert, but really, they don't have to bribe us to visit with them!  We loved our time together!

There's not much more that I can add from my post yesterday (though I don't think it posted until today), but we did decide to just switch her to a bottle so Matthew and I both know what her schedule is.  Hopefully it helps her at night.

Pictures of my cutie Catie bug!

1 week


1 month


2 months


 3 months


4 months


5 months



No comments: