Thursday, November 1, 2012

Robbie and Alex

Matthew and I have both had times pushing Robbie on the swing and thought he might fall asleep.  Today he actually did!  It's pretty nice outside, I almost just let him nap in the swing, but then I didn't think it would be too comfortable.


Alex has been working on crawling the right way rather than his gimp way.  I think he almost always crawls the right way now.



If you listen closely to the video you can hear "Bubble Guppies" on in the background.  Robbie is still napping and I don't turn it on for Alex to watch.  Yesterday they showed a Halloween episode and I thought I would watch it to see if Robbie would like it or if it would scare him.  I think it might scare him, but he's also scared of the big, bad wolf and the green witch thanks to "Bubble Guppies" and trust me, even the meanest character is still very nice!

No comments: