Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homecoming 2009

This has been a crazy week at school because it is Homecoming week. Our school does dress up days, though we don't have a competition for the best dressed. Monday was favorite Disney character day (I was Cinderella before the ball), Tuesday was make your own super hero day (I was the "Bedazzler", spreading sparkles where ever I go!), Wednesday was inside out and backwards day (yes, I did wear my jeans inside out), and today was pop singer or movie star day (I was Dr. Emma Russell from the movie "The Saint"). Tonight was powder puff (seniors won), the bonfire and the first ever carnival. I raced one of the sophomores on a blow-up obstacle course (I lost) and went down the big slide. Oh, I also did the Gyro Gym Globe. You'll just have to watch the video, though you may want to turn your sound off!!

2 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

You's crazy!! Mom said she couldn't have handled it. She's impressed.
It sounds like you had a great time tonight!

Anonymous said...

No way could I have EVER done that - even at your age and surely not now!!! :)