Friday, July 10, 2009

Our 4th anniversary

Yesterday was our fourth anniversary. I can't believe it's been 4 years already. Poor Matt had to work. He did bring me roses when he got home! That was a sweet surprise. After we opened cards we got ready to go to dinner at Espeto Brazilian Steakhouse. It's only the second time we've been, and we certainly can't afford to make a habit of going! The food is good and we certainly got our money's worth! We spent the rest of the night watching tv because neither of us wanted to do anything!!

My roses


Rain on the way to dinner


Blurry picture at Espeto

4 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Frown on the rain! At least you all were still able to have a good time! I noticed you didn't say anything about the gift certificates...:) Way to go on the flowers, Matt!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I totally meant to call you to tell you that...since I'm the slacker in the family when it comes to sending cards. I'm glad y'all got to enjoy a yummy dinner!

Anonymous said...

How nice Matt brought you flowers!! Whatta keeper he is.
The food sounds as good or better than Bern's - if that's possible. If I ate a dinner like that, I'd have to be taken out in a wheelbarrow.
mom

Kelli said...

Happy belated anniversary guys! May you have 90 more!