Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

I know I haven't been good about updating the blog lately, but that's mostly because there hasn't really been anything to post about. Last week was the first week our couple's Bible study started meeting at our house. The couple's house where we usually meet work late Tuesday nights, so we offered to have it here since we aren't meeting on our usual Wednesdays. I love it because we have to keep the house clean since we are having guests every week.

I didn't have school yesterday, so I got to go to lunch with Matt. Today the middle school watched the inauguration in the chapel. I can't believe how many people are in Washington, DC! I don't think I would enjoy it, especially with how cold it is up there. I'm glad the kids were able to see it (and me too!).

And I have a cold. Yuck! Hopefully I don't pass it on to Matt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val- you are so great! I am glad you read my blogs!!! :) And I like to read yours too!!! Emily :)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Val--you are great, but terrible with keeping up with your blog! :)
Happy Friday!!!