Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Kelli so here are seven random things about myself...

1. I am a no snooze button person. When the alarm goes off, I have to get up (usually within 5 minutes if Simba wants his morning petting). What's the point of hitting the snooze rather than just sleeping in?!?!

2. I have tons of pictures that never made it into photo albums. One summer I bought a bunch of scrapbooking supplies that are still unopened and in a box somewhere around here.

3. I hate doing the dishes and taking out the trash.

4. I love to window shop. It doesn't matter what store I'm in, I can just look at things for hours (ok, minutes) on end. It drives Matt crazy.

5. I tape a lot of shows that "I'm going to get to later" that end up getting deleted, unwatched, from the DVR.

6. I am still slightly obsessed with the New Kids on the Block and am thrilled that they got back together!

7. I'm a pretty random person as it is. I have a tendency to think things in my head and finish the thoughts out loud, confusing those around me. I know what I'm talking about, even if others don't!!

I tag Lisa, Robyn and Molly to give 7 random things about themselves. It's really fun if you can think of 7 things!

2 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I CALL THE SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES!!! You can bring them to St Pete with you! :) You could also come to Tally for a scrapping session! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Val,
I have been following your sister's blog since she was pregnant with Kaleigh (and Robyn's)....and now I have been checking yours out too. I had to comment on the whole New Kids thing, because I have watched the Today show from last Friday 3 times.....does that make me more than slightly obsessed? Oh well if I am, I am excited that they are back together too. If you ever want to get in touch, my e-mail address is ahurley76@tampabay.rr.com.

Allison Hurley (Gould)