Monday, December 16, 2019

Look who's 40!!

Ok, I really do think age is just a number, but 40 is a big one!! I really didn't want to make a big deal about it, but I did want to do something! I chose to go to Kan Ki for dinner (yay free birthday dinner!). The kids loved the show and the food. They were a little nervous for the "fire" part, but I told them to back up or duck down when it happened (the chef warned us) and it's only for 3 seconds. They were fine. Brittany, Michael and Joshua also joined us. I love having them in Jacksonville!!

Joshua enjoying the show


My dinner was delicious!


Family picture! 



Brittany and Michael have FSCJ Artist Series Season tickets which means they get early access to guest tickets. Back in July we bought our tickets to see Wicked. Unbeknownst to us then, Matthew would be traveling for work the week of the show. Luckily my friend Melodie stepped in to be my date! We were also supposed to go with Brittany and Michael, but Joshua caught RSV and ended up spending some time at Wolfson's Children's Hospital when he was having a hard time breathing. They did go to a different showing, but I missed them and am glad that Joshua has recovered!


I tried to get Lisa to come over to see Wicked with me, but she had to work. When we decided to go to Tallahassee for Thanksgiving I really wanted to do another breakout room. Then Jonathan, Chat, Nick, Robyn and their families decided to come to Tallahassee as well so we had a Siblings and Spouses Night Out. We crushed the breakout room!! Lisa suggested Backwoods Crossing for dinner and I'm so glad she did. Our dinners were delicious and Matthew already wants to go back! It really was that good.


No comments: