Thursday, June 18, 2015

Robbie's last day

Robbie's last day of school was May 11th.  I know I'm so far behind!

His last chapel was April 29th.  Every other chapel was during Mom to Mom, so I was able to drop Alex and Catie off in child care and sneak off to chapel (after telling the teachers so they knew where to find me if needed) by myself.  Luckily Matthew came and kept Catie entertained while I sat with Alex.  Robbie's class sang a few songs on stage.  He always does a good job singing and doing the motions.  I think he really enjoys it.

I had a few technical difficulties trying to record Robbie and Alex was trying very hard to get the phone.





This was the best picture I could get of the boys after Robbie came to sit with us.


That night I was given a private concert!







The last day parents were allowed to come in the room early and pick up the kids.  They had a special pizza party, plus juice, ice cream and cupcakes.  I'm sure the teacher only did it because she knew she was sending the kids home for the summer!  The kids finished up, played a game and had a few minutes to say good-bye to their friends.  I was probably a little more sad because 2 of Robbie's friends that were in his class the last 2 years are going to a different school next year.




Niko and Robbie




Playing bean bag toss


Watching his friend


The class


The class with Mrs. King


The four friends who have been together for 2 years (Gavin, Giana, Robbie and Niko)


Robbie and Mrs. King


Mrs. King put together a wonderful memory book of projects throughout the year.























Robbie's monthly calendars












Robbie got 2 report cards this year, one in December and one in May.  I'm so proud of him!





Robbie's first day of school


Robbie's last day of school


No comments: