Sunday, November 16, 2014

Catie is 7 months!!!!!!!

(I know this is LONG overdue!)

Our sweet, smiley Catie is 7 months old!  She's on the downside to 1!  She's still not crawling properly, but she certainly gets around.  Definitely my favorite thing to do is get her up in the morning and from naps because she's always so happy to see me.  We are still waiting on teeth.  I know it's still early, but I really thought she was getting one at 3 months.  Now I figure I should just wait until 8 months since that's when the boys both got their first tooth.

1 week


1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months (I hate that the picture is so dark)


Catie is doing much better at sitting up, though I still stay close in case she falls over!  Matthew decided to take the sling out of her tub and let her sit up at bath time.  She loves it!


No comments: