Friday, March 15, 2013

Story Time

Our church is reading through the book "The Story" which is a Reader's Digest version of the Bible, but in chronological order.  Robbie has really liked the last two weeks of Sunday School  learning about Joshua and Samson.  He kept wanting me to tell their story, so I came up with an even shorter version and he likes to help me tell the stories.  I have been wanting to get a video of him telling the stories and he found the camera this morning and wanted to take videos.  Robbie didn't want to be in the videos, he wanted to be the photographer, so that's why he isn't in them.  I think he did a better job telling the stories when he was watching these videos, but at least you can hear him tell his part.

Joshua and the battle of Jericho



Samson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are stories he'll remember.
Alex's hair sure is curly.