Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I know I'm a little late posting for Mother's Day, but our days here are pretty busy.

Matt was great Sunday morning and got up early with Robbie so I could sleep in. He made me breakfast while I fed Robbie cereal. Robbie is really starting to like eating solid foods and will grab for the spoon and suck all of the food off of it. It does get messy when he's holding the spoon, so I try to avoid his hands! As I was getting ready for church, Matt set out my flowers and cards. It was so cute that he had Robbie give me my card.

After church we went to our new favorite restaurant, Picasso's. Trust me, when you come visit we'll take you! I don't know if they are normally open on Sundays or not, but they were open and we got a table right away. They had a special menu, but luckily my spinach salad was on it. Matt got chicken and waffles and Robbie was stuck with milk. :)

I was able to go to my step class and work out for a while in the afternoon. There is one YMCA that has childcare Sundays, so I take Robbie so Matt can have some time to himself. We made tortilla pizzas for dinner. It was a very fast, but very nice day. I am blessed to have a great son and an awesome husband!

Happy belated Mother's Day to all the moms that read this blog!

The reason I'm a mom:



Robbie feeding himself:



I know Mother's Day is about moms, but I know you'd rather see pictures of Robbie! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. That's a LOT different than the first time I saw him "eat". That was just a mess.