Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Chinese New Year! Happy Daytona 500!

I thought I needed to post about a holiday other than Christmas. :) Matt and I really celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday. I would hate to try to go to a restaurant today with all of the other people that don't want to cook tonight. We went to Tree Steakhouse for dinner last night and then stopped by a Redbox and got "The Proposal". Matt really wanted "Zombieland" because he heard it was really funny, but they were out and we both enjoyed "The Proposal" anyway. Matt also got me flowers, a Carebear (he picked it because he said it looks the most like Simba), and a card and I got him a couple of cards that we have yet to open. Maybe we'll open them after our Valentine's Day dinner, Papa John's pizza. Yum!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Proposal sounds more like a Valentine's Day movie anyway! Nice you got so many gifts. What a good team you 2 are.

Chat JV said...

Very nice flowers. Glad you had a nice celebration.