Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Picky Eater

We don't feed Simba and Juliet on a schedule, we just leave food in a bowl for them. They are grazers, they don't eat it all at once, so usually it's ok. There have been times when the food bowls have run dry, but the cats generally let us know by meowing until we get up to check or running into the office where we keep their food. This morning as I was getting ready for work I saw Simba run into the office. I followed him, but saw that there was still food in his bowl, so I just kept on getting ready. And then I heard the crash!



Please note the food in the food bowl. The orange things are Nerf darts that Simba likes to play with. They usually end up in either his food bowl or the water bowl.

P.S. - Yes, there is a lid for the box that we keep the food in and we do usually keep it in the closet. I've learned my lesson!

2 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Oops.

Kelli said...

Ah, yes. Never underestimate your pets! Riley is sitting next to me begging for some of my lunch as we 'speak'. =)

Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!