Thursday, April 10, 2008

SAT testing

My students have been SAT (Stanford Achievement Test) testing this week. I have an awesome homeroom, so it really hasn't been a bad week. They have all been quiet during the test and even when we were done so we didn't disturb other classes. I can't say all of the teachers have been as lucky!! I am not looking forward to tomorrow when we have a normal schedule. I'll actually have to teach 5 classes instead of just 2 or 3. I know the kids are glad to be finished, but they tend to get antsy after being still for so many days in a row. Too bad I'm not giving them a test like the English teachers are!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking away the weird letters that we had to get past to post.
You are very fortunate to have such a good class. But I'm sure they did NOT need another test today. Shame on those English teachers.

Kelli said...

Hey English teachers aren't all that bad! (I used to be one...he he) Remind me what you teach Valarie. I know Lisa teaches Spanish.