Saturday, December 6, 2014

Catie is 8 months!!!!!!!!

No one believes me when I tell them how old Catie is.  I can hardly believe it myself!!  She is such a happy baby and smiles at EVERYONE.  She still prefers the army crawl to actual crawling, but she's starting to go farther and farther on her hands and knees.  Either way, Catie gets around!  I'm always surprised when I find her in a different room than I leave her in.  She is trying to pull up, now, and successfully did it once on a toy.  And one way she has developed quicker than the boys: she has 2 teeth!  Robbie and Alex both got their first tooth at 8 months and she already had 2 when she turned 8 months.  It's hard to know when she's teething, though.  The night before her first tooth came through she slept through the night (or, I did anyway).  The second tooth came through when I was in Tallahassee and Matt was home with the kids.  It's funny because she has started sucking on her lips and I think it's because she's feeling her new teeth.  I'm sure it must be a strange feeling!

1 week


1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


Feeling her teeth...looking like an old man!


Can you see them?



No comments: